Michaela Stay - Director
I am a social work Consultant, Mediator and Advocate with over 25 years experience of working with children and families.
I have worked as a Trainer for the Family Rights Group and currently run a successful business in providing Family meetings, Mediation and Restorative meetings for local authorities and schools in Berkshire.
My team is committed towards supporting individuals, families and children - especially in times of crisis and need.
We offer a range of services designed to support children, parents and individuals who are experiencing challenges and difficulties in their lives. This means we can work with the following groups:
- Directly with families and individuals - Parenting support and Advocacy
- Local authorities and government organisations
- Legal firms specialising in parental separation and divorce
- Schools and education sector organisations offering training, parenting groups and restorative meetings
- Parenting Support - New Parents, Managing behaviour & Understanding Teenagers
- Advocacy - for families involved with local authority agencies & for Children in Care
- Relationship breakdown
- Mediation & conflict management
- Parental separation & Child contact arrangements
- Family, workplace and community disputes
- Anxiety management
- Restorative meetings in families & schools
- Training in Family Group Conferences, Restorative practice & Parenting Skills groups
Testimonial - Parent
"without you mediating between social services - I wouldn't have my son with me. thanks for giving me hope when I was at my lowest." - KR
Testimonial - Social Worker
"you have made my job so much easier - thank you for all your expert communication and mediation between us and the family." - V.AK
Testimonial - Child
"thank you for sorting my family out and getting us all talking again - it was a really upsetting time." - C
Testimonial - Parent (Separation)
"The process was challenging and intense but we came out with an agreement on a way forward without costly legal fees."
"I thought our family as I knew was long gone, damaged beyond repair. However, after working with Michaela our family has reached a harmonious place I never thought was possible. I truly believe without Michaela this just would not have happened. Michaela has a very unique understanding of individual needs and a knack for achieving the seemingly impossible."